Recipient of National Award for the Best Institution working for the Empowerment of PwDs, 2013 GoI
Recipient of Best Organization (Registered with National Trust) SPANDAN 2012-2013
I can read story myself
I desire to be a responsible citizen
We are different colour, different religion but we celebrate all festival
Prevention is the only one way to reduce disability. We are promoting that.
Special children are walking on their feet. Our dream comes at the doorstep
They are not Messy or Kaka. They are our special children.
Today I have many friends
We care & support you to go ahead.
We are courageous to shrink the alps & pyrinus before us.
Giving People a Reason to Change
Asha Bhavan Centre is a not-for-profit institution dedicated to welfare, growth and development of underprivileged children from marginalized community. Asha Bhavan Centre committed towards protecting and ensuring the rights of physically challenged children and disabled persons. It is a tribute to the perseverance, dedication and spirit of those thousands of vibrant and energy radiating young minds, struggling against all odds towards removing the curse of poverty, illiteracy and social inequality in rural villages.
Asha Bhavan Centre believes that to realize our collective dream of a world without barriers, the evils of poverty, illiteracy, inequality and discrimination should not prevail in the society. A meaningful opportunity for social and economic development for the marginalized community, so that they gain dignity, equity and self confidence in life is our mission and we invite you to join us to redeem our pledge to the humanity.
Come; let us join our hands to make our lives more meaningful by making this world a better place to live. Let us leave behind a legacy that our children will be proud to inherit.
ABC has plans to further consolidate its activities and support services to Persons with disabilities in the country. To achieve this, there are certain plans that are envisaged; expecting that implementation of these plans will make the lives of Persons with disabilities much easier by availing opportunities for achieving their aim of leading a life with dignity and self respect.
- Eagerly waiting for introducing Post Graduate Diploma in Special Education, recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India, GoI.
- Certificate course in Care Giver, recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India, GoI.
- Human Resource Development on assistive devices and mobility aids production
- To enhance the capability of person with disabilities through corrective surgery we need to establish an orthopedic clinic
- Initiation of Community Based Rehabilitation Services in unreached Districts of West Bengal
- Introduce Community Based Rehabilitation services in different States of India to serve the unfortunate persons with disabilities.
- To develop the rural economy we need to establish an Agricultural Training Centre as most of Indian (74%) depending on the same. Sharing knowledge and experience regarding new generation seeds and fertilizers with technical skills will certainly change th
- Human Resource Training Centre
- Corpus fund generation for sustainability of Dominique Lapierre Centre of Excellence for Disabled.
- Establishment of Integrated Child Protection Scheme, Government of India for rehabilitation services to children with special need.
- Model resource centre for persons with disabilities.
- Hostel for college level women with disabilities.
- Independent community living centre for the persons with disabilities and their families.
- Holiday Home.
- Computer Training Centre for the Persons with Disabilities.
- Empowering NGOs and CBOs of different districts for serving the Persons with Disabilities.
- Construction of Boys Residential Home for Children with Disabilities.
- Supplementary Nutrition & Education to Lockout Tea Garden Labor Children.
- Computer Lab. for the BVM (DLEP) Students.
- School Intervention Program on Disability Issue.
- Mobile Medical Care for psychiatric Camps.
- Extension of Education Programme.
- Support required for special school furniture and equipments
- Target Beneficiaries
- What a class room environment will be
- Classroom Environment will be
- What is Hearing Impairment?
- Special school for hearing impaired children
DL Home for Children with...
DL Home for Mentally Ill ...
Community Based Rehabilit...
A chain of Schools named ...
DL Special Education
Supplementary Education P...
Vocational Training Centr...
Human Resource Developmen...
Development of Slums
DL Community Health Depar...
DL Orthopedic Workshop
Emergency Relief & Rehabi...
What Makes Asha Bhavan Distinct
- We believe there is some basic characters in formation and carry forward the relationships within the organization and outside the organization, which makes Asha Bhavan Centre distinct.
- ABC builds relationships of trust among management and donor, management and staff, staff and beneficiaries through both character and competence.
Sponsor A ChildDisability Waiting for six months + Birthday
Our VideoView All
How Money Is Spend
ABC has built a strong bondage with Action Pour les Enfants Des Lepreus De Calcutta, Les Amis Des Villages Du tiers Monde (AVTM), Lumilo Foundation, Association Sari, Association Asha Bengal, Association Miblou, Association Espoir Nord, Association Espoir, Pierre Jacot, Eric Joseph, Maria Moreno, Gabrielle Brydon, Marie Rose Balcar, Maria Victoria, Concern India Foundation, MSTC, ONGC, Coal India, SAIL, HPCL, Nokia, Shoppers Stop, All India Marwari Mahila Samity, Indian Overseas Bank, etc. for extending services to the poorest of the poor....
Dear Brothers and Sisters from our beloved Asha Bhavan Center.
It is once again a great privilege for me to send you from France my warmest blessings and my deepest gratitude for the exceptional work accomplished in our beloved Center for excellence. We shall soon visit....
Annual Blessings 2011-12 From Your Dada
To build up a Centre of Excellence. I personally think that you are on the way to achieve this target of Excellence according to the proper spirit of development, which is: Real dedication for the physical, mental and socio-spiritual progress of the needy person.....
“It was just a great experience. The kids are wonderful and we enjoyed it a lot being with them. Thank you for everythin...
Silvia Perez - Spain
Onek Onek Donnobat for this 6 wonderful month with all of you....
Reneaume Camille - France
Asha Bhavan could not have happened without the support of our friends, well-wishers and donors. Mere words will not suffice to express the deep sense of gratitude that we have for you. Hundreds of people from all over the world have encouraged us and supported this movement spearheaded by our dearest friends Dominique Dada and Didi. We have tried to put down the names of our friends, well wishers and donors. Please bear with any omission, not intentional but an oversight. Please accept our sincere thanks and we look forward to your continued patronage….