Community Based Rehabilitation Division
The concept of CBR was initiated in the year 1999 in Asha Bhavan Centre with an aim to improve the socio economical condition and to ensure the Human Rights of the Persons with Disabilities. The main focus of our all activities for the persons with disabilities is to promote opportunities, protect their human rights and respect their abilities. CBR team is working in the remote villages.
- To enhance the capacity of Individual by providing more quality full rehabilitation services.
- To provide training for capacity building of family and community to take care their children within community.
- To involve the community through different programmes for Socio Economic Rehabilitation.
- To promote opportunity, participation and ensuring their rights.
Remarkable Changes in Community
In community we are persistently work with various community development organization to involve them in disability rehabilitation process and to include the disabled persons in the on going community development work.
- Kalicharanpur Dr. B.R Ambedkar Seva Samity is formed by inspire of ABC activities.
- Deolpota Seva Samity started a Home for mentally challenged and distribute Wheelchair, Tri cycle in their area by their own responsibility.
- Asaria Bebekananda Seba Samity – It is also such an organization who started the disability rehabilitation work.
- Gujar Kharui Tarun Sangha – This organization started working by distributing aids and appliances and take steps to readmit the disabled children in school.